[webappsec] Help build the CSP test suite at Test the Web Forward Portland, August 3

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 11:46:02 -0700
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Ian Melvin and I are hosting a Test the Web Forward event on August 3rd in
Portland, the Sunday following the CascadiaJS conference.

Our primary focus will be advancing the Content Security Policy test suite,
though we are soliciting experts to lead efforts on other technologies.

http://testthewebforward.org/events/2014/portland.html

Please come by if you can, and help publicize it to anyone you might know
who is in the area and might be interested.

thanks!

-Brad