Re: Discuss SVG and CSP for the June 5 SVG teleconference

Hi Brad,

the WG is ready to discuss CSP on June 5th. I'll send out the agenda
(public-webappsec cc:ed) with the details for the call promptly, my
apologies for not doing so sooner.

--
Erik Dahlstrom, Web Technology Developer, Opera Software
Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group