Re: CSP, Fetch, and frame-ancestors

Sorry for the delay, Anne.

 We discussed this on the May 7 call, and don't know that it makes the most
sense to structure frame-ancestors in terms of Fetch.

In the case of this directive, we've already fetched the resource, but
decide not to render it based on headers it was sent with.  So it might be
more analogous to the case of receiving broken XML that cannot be rendered,
rather than being pre-evaluated in the context of the parent and returning
a network error if forbidden.

Make sense?

-Brad