Re: "Mixed Content" draft up for review.

I defer to Ryan on this, but I'm curious about whether Mozilla is going to
push for the alternate interpretation. If not, then yes, both Fetch and the
mixed draft should change.

Also: I think it's well in scope for the mixed spec to mandate UI in broad
strokes. It shouldn't mandate what shade of green the lock icon should be,
but forcing a distinction between mixed content and a secure context seems
eminently reasonable.

-mike