Re: [webappsec] 30-July WebAppSec Teleconference CANCELLED

I think that should be fine.  We have no objections raised and good
positive engagement by implementers already.

Jochen,

  Are there any pending changes from the ongoing thread "Where does
'Determine request’s Referrer' get its URL from?" that you want to
integrate prior to publication?

-Brad Hill