Re: CSP declarations in html meta tags

 There's been a good bit of discussion about this topic on the list.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Jan/0202.html
and http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Jun/0105.html
are the most recent threads I know of.

Do they more or less answer your questions about the use cases <meta>
is intended to support?

-mike
--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)