Re: CSP declarations in html meta tags

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 16:52:03 +0200
To: Caleb Queern <cqueern@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSP2/#delivery-html-meta-element is what made it
to the Last Call draft. Now's the right time to have opinions about
it, either way. :)

-mike
--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)