Re: CSP: 'no-external-navigation'?

I think it's both. If we can prevent the exfiltration of data, we can also
prevent phishing attacks.

CSP has done a great job solving this for us on many fronts -- allowing us
to restrict XHR, JSONP, image and font requests. So it seems like its
suitable for it to solve the navigation vector (of course, limited to
iframes).

We haven't encountered postMessage hacks yet by users, but given those are
also an exfiltration mechanism, it seems like CSP would be a natural fit
for this too (e.g., having a message-src like directive).

A group is already implementing these two features for a specific system
(see http://www.scs.stanford.edu/~deian/cowl.pdf), so that might be
evidence that there are more folks besides me interested in these security
restrictions.

Thanks for talking through this with me!