Re: referrer directive expressiveness

Added this to the draft spec in
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/601923fddb26d128cc30fe8b0671deb3df3ad85a

If folks hate the names, bikeshedding is welcome. I'm not firmly attached
to them.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)