Re: Defining secure-enough origins.

Yes. I should have pulled the "walk up the tree" language over for srcdoc.
I'll fix that.

I'm less convinced that breaking 'about:blank' is a bug, though I'm sure
it's widely used. Would it be that bad to force about:blank frames to ask
for data from their parent via postMessage?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)