AW: [CSP] feedback sandbox ABNF grammar conflict

Hi Mike,

sadly the grammar is still wrong L. Now I can chain sandbox-tokens without the separating whitespaces.

My suggestions are:

1. Explicit

ABNF: *WSP / sandbox-token *( 1*WSP sandbox-token)

Or

ABNF:  “” / sandbox-token *( 1*WSP sandbox-token)

I’m not sure if “” count as empty

2. Implicit

ABNF: *( 1*WSP sandbox-token )

Or