Re: Entry Point Regulation (EPR) for web apps

> Should this become part of the manifest format under development?
The only reason it might be inappropriate is if these manifests are
downloaded lazily.  EPR manifests must be available early in order to
effectively block XSS.

> Also, how does this relate to suborigins? A suborigin seems like it
> might be a more robust way of creating a silo on an origin as it does
> not rely on external metadata. I guess you don't get the granularity
> there...
I was thinking that for EPR on a large site (say google.com), multiple EPR
manifests could be supported and identified in the manifests and headers,
eg:
I think the approach you're pointing out would involve linking EPR
manifests to individual suborigins.  Off the top of my head that sounds
reasonable.  What's the issue relating to granularity?

Thanks for the info on Videur Freddy.  I do think it would be good to merge
the manifest formats.  Mads Kristensen has just developed a JSON Schema for
the EPR manifest, so maybe the next thing to do is to expand that to cover
what Videur would need?

We've been discussing the JSON Schema over on the EPR list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/epr-list/sAP61YT2dZw/VHCa4AodCjQJ

Dave