Re: [webappsec] UISecurity input protection: same origin or same document?

Thanks, and that raises another good question.  Should we prohibit
displaying content with an input-protection policy in a seamless iframe?
 Because CSS gets cascaded into such a frame, it arguably already has no UI
integrity from it's parent - but seamless also already requires that the
parent be same-origin.

Should an input-protection policy be treated as "frame-options 'deny'" when
a resource is embedded with the seamless flag?

Or should we allow it, because the embedder must be same-origin?  If yes,
should we cascade input-protection from the embedding parent (including
selectors) or attempt to continue to enforce it as-specified?