[webappsec] New SVG examples for UISecurity obstruction check

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:25:51 -0700
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I've added some drawings in my working copy of UISecurity to give examples
of calculating the boundaries of an obstruction check.  I'd appreciate any
comments anyone would like to offer before I incorporate them into the
shared editor's draft.

Do people think they are helpful?

http://webappsec-test.info/~bhill2/user-interface-safety/user-interface-safety.html#example-boundary-calculations-for-the-obstruction-check

I've also added the following to the alternative heuristic:

"As a short-cut, a user agent may choose to treat any pixels in a protected
layer with an opacity of less than 100% as failing to match by definition.
In cases where a fully-composited user view is not available or extremely
expensive to calculate, this optimization allows the obstruction check to
be performed with only a knowledge of the layers that fall on top of the
protected layer."

-Brad