Re: proposal: move frame-options directive out of UI safety spec into CSP 1.1

FWIW, there's a bug (with a patch) to check all ancestors for SAMEORIGIN
for Gecko (and now that IE
and potentially Blink has done this, I don't think there's any objections)
but it seems to have stalled out at the moment.

Please do keep us (the webappsec list) posted on whether Blink experiences
any breakage and this change ends up being backed out if you don't mind.

thanks Mike !

ian