UISecurity: confusing terminology "redressing"

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 15:23:42 -0400
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Reading the UISecurity spec [1] for the first time, I found the
terminology of "UI Redressing" confusing, since "redress" has an
English-language meaning of "remedy" that's much more common than the
"re-dress" that's meant here. I see that the term is used elsewhere in
the literature, although the term clickjacking appears more common.

Would it be reasonable to rename (e.g. clickjacking or UI masking), or
if not, to reduce the confusion by hyphenating: re-dressing?

--Wendy

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-UISecurity-20130523/
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)