[webappsec] cancel today's call?

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 19:31:56 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
WebAppSec'ers:

  I'm pretty swamped today, EKR is out of the country, and I don't see:

	* a lot of activity on the list that isn't progressing well at its own pace
	* many open actions that have new activity I'm aware of

 The only priority item I have is to get more feedback if anyone is interested in meeting at TPAC in China.

 The new WD of UI Security is in the pipeline, I have some fixes to do to meet pubrules, and the CfC for a new WD of CSP 1.1 expires today - I have heard no dissent to publishing, so I will advance that, as well.

  Unless anyone has agenda topics they want to address today - please email the list in the next hour if you do - I'm going to cancel today's call.

  Our next regularly schedule call is June 4.  Please email me directly or the list regarding your interest in a TPAC meeting.

Thanks,

Brad Hill