Re: Trimming the SecurityPolicy DOM interface

Usually ads problems come in the form of iframes redirecting to different
domains rather than scripts.

The result, at least short/medium term is going to be that sites with ads
won't use CSP, not the other way around (ads networks changing their while
business model for us).