Re: Trimming the SecurityPolicy DOM interface

WebKit/Blink treats <meta> exactly the same as new HTTP header. You're
correct to say that that's contrary to the spec text.

I think the TODOs in that section make it clear that it's less solid than
other sections; there are some clear use-cases for the behavior Blink
supports that the current spec doesn't provide for, and a lack of consensus
about how to approach them (or whether to support them at all).

Dan (Hi Dan!) is tasked with proposing some new text for that section (
https://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/track/actions/109 and another I can't
find). Once there's a strawman out there for discussion, I'm hopeful that
we can come to consensus on what exactly <meta> should support, and how it
should work.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany