Re: Agenda for January 29 Teleconference

Dear all,

my apologies for missing the call this morning/afternoon/evening.
Seems my calendar screwed up between UTC and winter time in UK - again.
And I missed the call by one hour. *arghh* :-( :-( :-(

Anyway I just learned that " UI Safety ISSUE 2" will be taken to the
list and I will be glad to join that discussion via email as I think
this is an important question.

Best regards, Tobias