Re: CSP script hashes

Consider that there is an injection vector on the page and the attacker can
inject some content. For the case of script-nonce, the attacker cannot
inject any inline scripts, but for the case of script hash the attacker can
inject <script>a()</script> given this is is a legitimately hashed script.
Usually this is not be a problem but depends on what you are hashing, the
attacker now has the ability to execute any hashed scripts in the page.

Other than that I actually like the idea of using hashes, this could solve
a lot of deployment issues.

--
-Eric