Re: Hashes.

Note that what I've added here is distinct from the subresource integrity
use case. I very much want to push validation of external resources
forward, but this isn't that.

I have a half-started spec for that bit which I promised a few folks I'd
have in a sharable state sometime in November. Oops. :(

-mike