CORS to PR

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:02:17 -0700
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On our August 27th teleconference, the WebAppSec WG ratified the Call for
Consensus to advance CORS from Candidate to Proposed Recommendation.

Additionally, we ratified a consensus to close all outstanding bugs at:
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?list_id=22771&query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=CORS&product=WebAppsSec
without spec action, as they are mostly editorial changes that are not
consequential enough to re-open the spec without a current editor, or, in
one case, a requested change to now years-established conformance behavior.

DRAFT minutes of the call are linked from the WG's homepage (
http://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/) and available directly at:
http://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/draft-minutes/webappsec-minutes-27-Aug-2013.html

We plan to schedule a Director's call to approve the transition at the
earliest opportunity.

thank you,

Brad Hill
WebAppSec WG co-chair