Re: Sub-origins

Joel,

 I wonder what you might say to the following proposal:

Where the result of this is to set the origin representation to an
HMAC_SHA256 of the origin with "isolateme" as the key.

This gives the ability to developers to create convenient names for
arbitrary groupings of site functionality, makes it extraordinarily
difficult for off-origin resources to enter the new suborigin, but also
retains the origin concept as a single value string instead of two values,
with the API ripple effects that the latter would have.

-Brad