Re: De-duplicating violation reports?

I've made two changes to the draft based on this thread:

1. User agents _may_ abort sending a report if they've already sent the
same report for a particular resource:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/content-security-policy/rev/3f78b10650a9

2. Violation reports are (more) explicitly asynchronous, giving the user
agent more explicit control over when they're sent:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/content-security-policy/rev/298a82fd4068

What do you think?

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores