Re: De-duplicating violation reports?

The spec currently strongly implies (at least) that a report must be fired
for each violation. I think we can soften that with some "may" language
along the lines you outline. Given that one job of the spec is to enable
interoperation, I'd prefer to err on the side of being overly clear about
what's allowed.

-mike