[webappsec] Friday test jam preparation

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:02:57 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I'd like to take much of Friday's F2F to do another Test Jam focused on CSP.  I hope, after attending a Test The Web Forward event, that this one can be a bit better organized and result in more test cases being checked in than last year.

If you'd like to participate, and I hope everyone will, please install Oracle VirtualBox and download a copy of the test VM.  It's big, so it may take a while to pull down and it's best to do so before you arrive.  The guest network at eBay is pretty good, but I can't attest to it gracefully handling a 1.2GB download.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/76057758/WebAppSecTestVM.tar.bz2

I've also started a wiki page listing the assertions we'll need to test and projects we'll need to complete as part of the test infrastructure.  If you want to contribute to the list of test cases to write before Friday, sign up to own a few in advance, or think about some of the infrastructure projects in advance, please give it a look.  (I expect to be adding more here before Friday.)

http://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/Test_Assertions_For_Content_Security_Policy

-Brad