Re: CSP and `picture`

From: Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:48:06 +0200
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
On 06.04.2013 08:14, Yoav Weiss wrote:

> Personally, I believe it would be easier for authors if the directive is
> `img-src` (rather than `media-src`)

The directive media-src is currently used for audio and video. This
implies that a resource within that directive has always the capability
to sound.
img-src on the other hand is currently just for the display of
non-moving pictures.

Makes sense to put it in img-src then.

> Do you guys have a preference in the matter?

I'm not really active in the group. Just a mailing list lurker :)