Re: [filter-effects][css-masking] Move security model for resources to CSP

* Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>That sounds fucked up. Deciding the fetching policy based on the
>presence of a fragment identifier in the URL is a severe layering
>violation. What if we introduce a fragment identifier to crop an
>image?

http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-images/#image-notation proposes a `image(...)`
functional notation that can be used where `url(...)` does not suffice,
and SVG 1.0 and http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/ already provide such
functionality, which can be used in combination with `image(...)`. I've
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Mar/0190.html argued
that there should be an example using `image(...)` in the masking draft
to avoid this particular confusion.