RE: Fwd: When is the CORS Candidate Recommendation going to be published? [Was: Re: Cancelled: May 22 Telecon]

Art,

I'm on it.

In the absence of an editor, I'm working to incorporate the remaining WebAppSec consensus feedback into the draft and prep it for CR.  I expect this draft to ready to open for review on Tuesday, and if the WG feels it has accurately captured the intent of LC comments assented to, we can start the broader review and CR CfC process at TPAC.

-Brad