W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webappsec@w3.org > October 2012

[webappsec] Today's call CANCELLED

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:07:52 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Message-ID: <370C9BEB4DD6154FA963E2F79ADC6F2E29A1EC@DEN-EXDDA-S12.corp.ebay.com>
Not much activity on the mailing list, so I'm going to cancel today's call and begin work on an agenda for TPAC.

News for WebAppSec:

CSP 1.0 is still waiting for an official Candidate Release announcement pending a call with the W3C directors on Friday to review.

UI Safety completed the Call for Consensus period yesterday with no objections, so I will be asking for official publication as FPWD.

Still looking for editing assistance with CORS.

Registration prices for TPAC go up after October 16:


Also, Test the Web Forward is happening in Paris the weekend before TPAC if you're interested:



Received on Tuesday, 9 October 2012 18:08:22 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 18:54:29 UTC