Re: Multiple Content-Security-Policy headers

I guess it depends, in part, on how we expect new directives to be
introduced.  For example, suppose I want to get some implementation
experience with the script-nonce directive while CSP 1.1 is still
being discussed in this working group.  Should I implement it in
Content-Security-Policy?  Should I only recognize it in the
X-WebKit-CSP header until it's the working group has agreed that it's
stable?

Adam