RE: Rough sketch of directives for CSP 1.1

I think he's asking, if I list  "http://example.com", it should also allow "https://example.com".

We discussed this at TPAC on Day 1.  The notes say that we decided that "example.com" (no scheme) implied both http and https, but explicitly listing a scheme doesn't imply automatic upgrade is allowed.

http://www.w3.org/2011/10/31-webappsec-minutes.html

Current relevant text is:

"4.If the source expression does not have a scheme and if scheme is not a case insensitive match for the scheme of the protected resource's URI, then return does not match."

We could perhaps clarify that for the casual reader a bit more.