Re: [webappsec] DRAFT agenda for F2F

Ooops, your slides reminded me that in the ClearClick algorithm
description I failed again to mention how it does provide
"Cursorjacking" protection: in step #5 ("Obstruction check") the mouse
pointer's appearance is checked too, and if found hidden or otherwise
modified we jump to #6 ("User notification") and #7 ("Interaction
cancellation").

-- G