Re: Proposal to remove the 'frame-action' directive from CSP 1.1

> What about form-action 'none'.  Is that still useful?

I think it is very hard to find a site like this. Also there's nothing to
exfiltrate if the user can't log in :)

> Also, you might expect that web sites that implement CSP are more
> interested in security and therefore more likely to be part of the 60%
> that protect themselves from CSRF.

We actually did a survey on 11 sites that actually adopted CSP (out of
Alexa 1,000,000) and I believe 1 or 2 of these sites have CSRF-token-less
forms. This is probably not a good indication of all sites that will adopt
CSP in the future, but I think it's not easy to secure all form posts.

--
-Eric