Re: CSP 1.1: `script-nonce` and script interface edits.

I don't know of an attack that could specifically exploit the soft-fail
case; the change was made more in order to correctly set developers'
expectations about the effect of their policy. If I send `script-nonce this
is my awesome nonce;`, I might believe that my site is well protected, when
in actuality the whole directive is being thrown away since the nonce isn't
a valid token.

We need to do something in response to an invalid nonce. Failing in such a
way that's sure to be noticed seems the most secure option.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany