RE: [webappsec] Including URI fragment in CSP reports (ACTION-43)

It's a very good point that fragments are a major DOM XSS vector, so opt-in could be valuable.
But that also sounds like a new feature, and hence this should probably be a v1.1 work item.

Unless we have interest from implementers now?