RE: email threads wrt comments on Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)

Thanks for the heads-up on this Brad, and for your editing pass on the spec.

 >   As part of the change set detailed in the recent Call for Consensus at:
 >
 > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2012Nov/0072.html
 >
 > I believe I resolved many or all of the concerns indicated in the
 > summary email below.
 >
 > One change that was rejected was inclusion of a diagram in the
 > specification, on discussion on the list that a diagram would be
 > appropriate in a learning resource like the Web Platform Docs but
 > that producing a correct and mutually agreeable one need not hold
 > up CORS's finalization.
 >
 > You did not object during the call for consensus, but as part of assuring
 > that all comments have been resolved and demonstrating CORS's readiness
 > for Candidate Recommendation, can you please reply to the list either
 > acknowledging that the edits noted at the above link satisfy the issues
 > described in your below email, or which, if any, you consider to
 > still be outstanding?

I reviewed <http://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/cors-draft/> as well as on-list
discussion and note that many but not all of the items I raised were explicitly
addressed or discussed.

However, I do not object to the CORS spec advancing to Candidate Recommendation
because the edits noted at the above link address the most substantive items.

HTH

=JeffH