Re: Comment on WD-UISafety-20121120

Hello,

As far as I know "safety" has not been preferred to "security" for any
particular strong reason.

Personally,  unless it's deemed an excessive administrative burden, I'm
not against turning the document's name into "UI Security", especially
if it actually helps terminology consistence with  related specifications.

"UI Integrity" might be even more specific and descriptive.

Regards
-- G