fyi: WebDriver API F2F meeting in London, 2012-01-11

Subject: WebDriver API F2F meeting in London, 2012-01-11
From: "Wilhelm Joys Andersen" <wilhelmja@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:04:23 +0100
To: public-test-infra@w3.org

Hi,

The recently formed Browser Testing and Tools Working Group[1]
will hold its first face to face meeting in London[2] on January
11th, 2012.

The topic of the meeting is the WebDriver API[3], which the working
group is chartered to spec and standardize. A first draft of the
specification, edited by Simon Stewart, will form the basis for the
discussion.

The working group is currently sparsely populated. If you wish to
participate in the work on the WebDriver spec, you are welcome to
join the group. W3C members can do so here:

    http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/49799/join

If you are not a W3C member, but have contributed to the Selenium
project, you are welcome to join the group as an invited expert[4].
Just send me an email, and we will guide you through the process.

Once you have joined the group, please sign up for the face to face
meeting using this form:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49799/201201-webdriver/

Feel free to ping me via email or IRC (wilhelm @ w3.org, freenode)
if you have any questions.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2011/08/browser-testing-charter.html
[2]: The meeting will be hosted by Google at Belgrave House,
       76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ, United
       Kingdom. http://goo.gl/6TEf7
[3]:
http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#Q:_What_is_WebDriver_?
[4]: http://www.w3.org/2004/08/invexp