Re: Subscription to webappswg-charter?

Hi Sasha,

Thanks for reaching out. We do all our work on Github and only use this list for administrative things.

You can find a link to all the groups specs/repos here:
https://github.com/w3c/webappswg/

We don’t do group meetings (apart from W3C TPAC), but those working on specs do sometimes meet to do issue triage, etc.

See our calendar:
https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/webapps/calendar/

Hope that helps!