Re: TPAC: Is there any interest in the Web Share breakout meeting?

Hi Matt,

> On 26 Oct 2020, at 11:14 am, Matt Giuca <mgiuca@chromium.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Web Plat WG,
>
> I saw that Marcos created a Web Share breakout meeting at 21:00 UTC on Tuesday. However, aside from two editors at Google (myself and Eric), there is only one person on the attendee list on the Google Calendar.
>
> I'm not sure if others are planning to attend ad hoc, so I guess this is a call for interest. (This meeting is also at an inconvenient time for us in Sydney.)

Spoke to Kagami - we are ok to move the meeting forward if it suits the Sydney folks better. The time was so it would still be able to get the US and late evening in EU. However, it's ok to shift it by one or two hours if that works better.

> If we don't have enough people to make progress on the spec issues, perhaps we should cancel this meeting and attempt to discuss those asynchronously?

That's also an option. We thought have a high bandwidth discussion might work best as we've got a quite a few overlapping issues around files + validation, canShare(), and the proposed canShareFiles/Type().