Re: Review request: Web Share API

Hi Léonie,

Just wanted to let you know that, because of a scheduling conflict, we’ve needed to push the PING call where we’ll discuss this review back a week.  As a result, PING will have the review for the spec complete by the end of the week of Sept 25th (instead of the originally planned week of Sept 18).

Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience!

Best,
Pete Snyder