Service Workers Working Group Charter Approved; Call for Participation (fwd)

Dear members of the Service Workers Working Group,

I'm relaying the announcement below to the group's primary public mailing list, to notify the group of the charter approval and call for participation.

With kind regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/