Setting Priority for Web Push Notifications

From: Pushpad Support <support@pushpad.xyz>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 17:37:09 +0100
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Cc: dennis.van.brusselen@ucx.be
Hello!

Is there any way to set the priority for web push notifications? Basically
there are some kind of notifications (e.g. realtime call notifications)
that need to be delivered *immediately* even when the device is sleeping
(e.g. for power saving purposes).

I see that native apps can set the priority of notifications, however I
cannot find a similar feature in the spec:
https://www.w3.org/TR/push-api/
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8030

Am I missing something? Should I open a feature request for the Push API on
Github?

Marco Colli
https://pushpad.xyz