Re: TPAC: Last minute change to WebPlat agenda?

(Commented in the issue as well.) . It would be unfortunate to make that
switch, as I know myself and others in the Immersive Web WG are interested
in joining, and Friday conflicts with our meeting - specifically, we're in
a cross-group meeting with the Audio WG from 10-10:30 (and the coffee
following) on Friday.  We could possibly shuffle our schedule a bit, but
that slot would be harder to clear.