Re: Update on Gamepad?

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 11:24:52 +0100
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Brandon Jones <bajones@google.com>, ted@mozilla.com, "Agoston, Steve" <Steve.Agoston@sony.com>, scottmg@chromium.org

On 11/04/2018 15:01, Yves Lafon wrote:

>> On 11 Apr 2018, at 15:51, Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Scott, Brandon, Ted, Steve,
>>
>> Could you give the WG an update on progress? When we spoke in February, the plan was to resolve some remaining issues before getting V1 of the spec out [1].
>
> It would be good to request wide review ASAP, I know for example that the TAG will have some comments on this specification.

Thanks Yves. Yes, we should definitely do that. I was holding off
suggesting it until we'd heard from the editors, in case they felt that
the remaining issues were substantive enough to warrant fixing before we
went to the TAG/wide review. Hopefully we'll know this when they respond.

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem