Re: Update on Push?

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 11:26:13 +1000
To: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org, Peter Beverloo <beverloo@google.com>
I've just merged #287.  I've suggested that #270 be closed without changes.

Beyond that, it might not be appropriate to move this yet.  I keep
hearing that we'll be hearing from new implementers any day now.  Of
course, that's being going on for a while and if you want to clear
your plate, then feel free to give it a nudge.