Re: Review of Media Capture from DOM Elements API and MediaStream Recording API from Web Platform WG

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 10:26:55 +0000
To: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>, "adrianba@microsoft.com" <adrianba@microsoft.com>, "chaals@yandex-team.ru" <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "Web Applications Working Group WG (public-webapps@w3.org)" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: "webrtc-chairs@w3.org" <webrtc-chairs@w3.org>
Thanks Stefan. WebPlat isn't set up to do wide reviews, but I'd
encourage any member of WebPlat who is interested in this spec to take a
look and file issues directly.

If anyone has time to do a review, that would be ewelcome. If you
identify issues that you would like this WG to discuss and/or make our
official position, then please post here for comment. Thanks.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe tink.uk carpe diem