Re: CORS

From: Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping) <jackiszhp@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 00:05:11 +0800
To: Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
> Everything not owned or operated by the government is a private place. This
> place is owned and run by W3C (not a government organization). Public here
> means that the public can view it and participate (rather than a select
> group of people). Participation is contingent on you obeying the rules set
> forth by your host. You have shown no inclination to do so.

If you have the right to remove me out, do so. I am expecting you to
respond on tech issue, anything else, I will stop respond to you.

If you are not able to participate tech issue, but only be interested
in enforcing the rules. What can I say? It's your call.
Remember if you think you are tech professional, please refute me on
#0042 post, focus on tech issue, and to the substantial point.

Jack